Don't forget the great and gorgeous live tiles support by the way - pin the app (or cameras, views) to start screen and see what happen :)
*Buying the app will remove all advertising permanently while un-limited audio for camera need to purchase separately per brand.
Audio support is available for following brands: AirLink, Astak Mole, Axis, Canon, ComPro, D-Link, EasyN, Foscam, Ipux, IP Webcam, Level One, LogiLink WC0008A, Maygion, Panasonic, Tenvis IPRobot3, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDNet, VivoTek, WansView, Y-Cam, Yudor More Info »
* In main screen, press and hold on camera icon or tap on the bottom darker area of the icon will show a context menu - to edit, delete, preview camera; or simply drag a camera to preview area.
* You can re-order your camera sequence by dragging the camera and let go to a new position. The same apply to Multi-View list.
* In main screen, dragging camera toward bottom first would be much easier to activate as the camera list is scrollable horizontally.
* In multi-view, directly drag your camera to a cell you like.
* Fast copy camera is available when selecting "edit camera" context menu from main screen; or choose "Save and Stay" when saving new camera.
* For mouse + keyboard: use CTRL + Mouse Wheel to zoom in or zoom out in single view.
* You can share your camera setting to your family or friends in single view screen: activate bottom bar, select "Share via File" or "Share via Link". The same file or link could be even open in the WP8 version of IP CAM Controller.