"Play music by ear"
Learn That Song (REMIX Edition) is a musical assistant that helps you learn to play your favourite songs.
It can change the speed (without changing the pitch), put the music in a comfortable range, loop parts of a song, display a waveform, and rewind or fast forward like a tape player.
You can use it without reading complicated instructions, managing files, or understanding English; you can even operate it without looking at the screen (!). More Info »
Use your ears to learn jazz solos, fiddle tunes, math rock, indigenous music, classical pieces, Lady Gaga, ... Whatever grooves you, this app will help you develop your listening ability.
* * * FEATURES * * *
• Slow down to 25% of original speed and speed up to 200% without changing the pitch
• Adjust key by up to 12 semitones up and down
• Adjust fine tuning for out of tune recordings or instruments
• Adjust panning for recordings with instruments in one channel
• Loop sections or the entire song
• Save sections for later
• Train in multiple keys / transpositions automatically
• See and scroll waveform of song
• Rewind and fast forward like a tape player
• View metadata (Title, Artist, Album, etc...) without truncation
• Play songs from the Music app
• Play songs from Dropbox, Mail, Airdrop, and other apps
• Play songs from iTunes File Sharing / Drag and Drop
• Play MP3, Unprotected AAC / M4A, AIFF, and WAV files
• Stream songs via AirPlay
• No file management required: works with any song in the Music app
• VoiceOver support
• No complicated instructions
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* * * QUOTES * * *
"Use it daily. Favorite music app."
"This is an ingeniously simple and intuitive app which handles the tasks of slowing down, looping or transposing music very well. It took me about 1 minute to understand all its features without any need for a manual."