Thank you for your valuable feedback! You are about to experience our all-new IKEA Store app. This first release is focused on core functionalities such as viewing products, search, and creating a shopping list.
During this update, you will lose information related to your shopping list and/or your Digital IKEA FAMILY Card. To access your shopping list in the new app, first save it in the previous IKEA app by logging into your IKEA or IKEA FAMILY account, then log in to the new IKEA Store app.... More Info »
Please consider that not all functionality from the previous IKEA app will be available. This app will continuously improve and new functionality will be added in the next few months. Enjoy the new IKEA Store app!
The IKEA Store app is your personal in-store shopping companion.
The new app helps you plan your visit to the store so you get more done – and have more fun. It makes finding exactly what you want easier and faster. The app also gives you quick access to your shopping list and lets you check off products when you collect them. It's for both smartphones and tablets.
The app does all this (and more!):
- Tells you about our offers and campaigns
- Lets you browse and search for products (filtering & sorting feature to be added soon)
- Gives you full product information
- Lets you create and save a shopping list
- Lets you access your most recently saved shopping list from the IKEA website on your device
- Scans barcodes, QR-codes, and article numbers* to give you product information
- Shows your nearest store and gives you store information including opening hours and a store map
- Lets you sign in to your IKEA accounts, create an account and become an IKEA FAMILY member*
- Lets you store and use a digital IKEA FAMILY card on your device*
If you’re using the current IKEA app, you’ll need to download the new IKEA Store app to benefit from all these great features.
Your use of this app is governed by the Application License Agreement.