Google Chrome Comments

marycosme4-image

always use it

Comment by marycosme4

I always use it, i love it. I think is the best one

cassiedonell01-image

my go-to browser

Comment by cassiedonell01

i use this all the time, i think works better for me, it's simple and fast

rondapuck1206-image

works fine

Comment by rondapuck1206

i use this a lot and has always worked fine for me.

Venom88-image

Updated web browsers for Windows XP 1 Helpful

Comment by Venom88

Since Chrome ended support for older operating system with version 50, here is a list of updated web browsers for Windows XP:

D

If you're concerned with your privacy, I'd recommend another browser. 1 Helpful

Negative Comment by DzSW

As many on here have mentioned, the main issue with Chrome is your Privacy. Google makes money off your personal data, such as browsing history, searches typed etc. I, like many people are not that keen on a private advertising company such as Google making money from our personal data and habits.

Personally I'd recommend Firefox or one based off it like Pale Moon.

gregzaid-image

like it

Positive Comment by gregzaid

It really works for me, i use it 95% of the time and works great.

Atoshi-image

Google Chrome is a terrible software

Negative Comment by Atoshi

I don't get it, why this browser still remains so popular, even after it became obvious it's a google's (deliberately not used capital letter here) spying hog. Are people such stupid or ignorant to this? This piece of crap sholudn't be such highly rated on site like AlternativeTo, i'm disappointed. Go FireFox, or even better, IceCat.

[Edited by Atoshi, August 17]

LAN-image

Privacy is questionable

Negative Comment by LAN

Google is a known tracker. They make money with our personal data. They earn billions when they sell our data to advertisers. I don't completely trust Chrome when it comes to privacy.

LAN-image
G

For all internet time u have

Comment by GordonNelson

I use GC on 90% of time I have to work. Fast, simple, google integrated.
But in 2015 it begin to eat all my notebook RAM.

purrloin-image

Chrome is Da Best

Positive Comment by purrloin

Nothing will ever replace Chrome. Ever....

DillonSylvestre-image

Chrome Release Channels

Comment by DillonSylvestre

If you are looking for development builds for Chrome .. see this page for links to the various Chrome release channels:

[Edited by DillonSylvestre, September 11]

World's best navigator

Comment by Amyg64

By far, it is the worlds' current best webbrowser.
I've been using it since the day it was released, I can't name one flaw in it so far. That's how good it is.