FVD Speed Dial - Speed dial button, Online Synchronization, New Tab Start Page, Organize bookmarks, Custom backgrounds, custom dials, organized groups, most visited dials.
Main modes of Speed Dial:
- Speed Dial
The mode allows you to create your own Dials
- Most Visited
The Most Visited category lists the sites that you visit most often. Each
Dial contains a group with the full list of URLs visited by you at the site
in the Dial slot. You can add any Dial from the Most Visited category to
your Speed Dial.
- Recently Closed
If you have closed a page by mistake and don't know how to find it again,
you can see it in the Recently Closed category.... More Info »
+ advanced settings for each mode. Activation/Deactivation of each of the modes.
Want to have access to your favorite sites from any computer? It’s easy! Our Syncing feature will bring you just a click away from the sites you need at any moment!
- Quick Dial creation
- Blocking by URL or Domain
this feature allows you to exclude unwanted URLs from the Speed Dial.
- Background templates (similar to wallpapers in Windows) in browser window.
- Double click on the space near to search form and search minimizes it. Double click on the white space near to Dials allows to hide them too.
- Hold the left mouse button and move the mouse to the right or to the left in order to switch from one mode to another. Available modes are: Speed Dial, Most Visited, Recently Closed
- Four thumbnail sizes: Big, Medium, Small, List (just a list for those who prefer a compact view)
- Customizable color of the background. A flexible palette of colors is available.
- Several modes for setting the background image: Fill, Fit,
Stretch, Tile, Center same as in Windows.