Deekit is a whiteboard for remote teams to share ideas, brainstorm together, discuss complex problems, product and business planning. An unlimited canvas for you and your team to draw, write, edit and work with other content. Together, in real time.
Deekit is available on all your devices - desktop, tablets or why not mobile when you’re on the go. Want more space - why not the TV or project it on a wall?
Besides several features and usability, most of our users appreciate the fact that they can collaborate in real-time also on slow internet connection. Working for a week in the countryside or at a cafe over 3G has never been easier! More Info »
Everything in Deekit works in real-time.
- Drawing (freehand, straight lines)
- Add text
- Notes that can be pinned on whiteboard for longer text
- Post-it notes
- Upload images
- Access management
- Templates for notes and whiteboards
A few examples of what our users are doing with Deekit:
- Planning - simple personal ToDo, agile scrum boards, long-term roadmap planning
- Design discussions with teams and also with customers
- UX design sketching
- Explaining software architecture and workflows
- Mapping processes
- Product planning
- Collaborative tutoring and learning
- Creating simple mind maps
- Taking visual notes (sketch notes)
- Visualising meeting topics and taking meeting notes
- And much more
Drawing helps us to be more creative and memorise things better. Drawing is not just about making beautiful art, but also about giving a shape to your ideas.
It takes just couple seconds to get started.
We dare you to let your creative ink out and draw your teams together.