Understanding your credit is the first step toward building your financial future. That’s why we offer free credit scores, reports and monitoring, along with handy financial tools, to help you make sense of your credit.
Free Credit Scores & Reports
• Update your scores and reports as often as once a week.
• See highlights of important information from your credit reports.
• Understand the factors that may be impacting your scores. More Info »
Automatic Credit Alerts
• Receive free TransUnion credit monitoring.
• Get email alerts about important changes to your credit report.
• Track new credit activity to spot potential errors or ID theft.
Security Is a Priority
At Credit Karma, we treat your data as if it were our own. Here's how:
We use 128-bit encryption to protect the transmission of your data to our site. This helps prevent others from accessing your personal information.
Certified Privacy Policies
How does Credit Karma work?
Our goal is to help you understand your credit and get more out of it. Along with providing free credit scores, reports and monitoring, we offer insight into what it all means and show you product recommendations, like credit cards and loans, based on your credit profile.
Joining Credit Karma only takes about two minutes. We’re committed to securing your personal information as if it were our own. Learn more about the safeguards we use to protect your data.
Links to official Credit Karma sites
Official Website Facebook
No features added
Add a feature
Office & Productivity
personal-information-manager identity-management financing account-management identity-fraud credit-worthiness credit-rating identity-theft fico-score