Cornerstone is a version control app built on Subversion that makes serious version control easier than ever. With full support for all of Subversion's rich features, it's both incredibly powerful and super-easy to use.
• Streamlined workflow for previewing your changes before committing them.
• Super-helpful checklist and preview take the guesswork out of Merging.
• Class-leading text comparison and editing so you'll never miss a change.
• Ingenious annotations that tell you the Who? Why? and When? of every piece of your files.
• Log and Timeline views make navigating your project's history a breeze.
• Zero configuration: everything you need is included in the app.... More Info »
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Thanks for producing one of the most intelligent pieces of software I have ever used. Cornerstone has dramatically improved my productivity".
Joel R. Kallman, Oracle America Inc.
Director, Software Development
“We recently switched to Subversion after having used Perforce for many years and we've found Cornerstone to be really impressive.”
Rich Siegel, Bare Bones Software, Inc
Makers of BBEdit and Yojimbo
• Create new repositories or connect to existing ones
• Organize repositories in source lists
• Option-drag to create tags and branches
• Drag from Finder to import
• Organize working copies in source list
• Add existing working copies by dragging from Finder
• Change summary (including available repository updates), top folder status and activity shown in source list
• Displays local and remote file status
• Quick Look working copy files
• Powerful filtering by modification and lock status as well as by file name
• Configure which application to open files with by type and by file
• Inspect and modify Subversion properties
• Full support for sparse working copies with folder depth extension and reduction
Integrated Compare View:
• Compare text and images