CompareMerge is a Mac OSX's software tool for file comparison and merging text-like files.
It is useful for determining what has changed between versions, and then merging changes between versions.
Functions of the application:
- Compare Folders/Files: can compare both 2 files or 2 folders
- Inline Edit (Edit/Merge at the same time) : Compare and Merge 2 text files: allow you to edit/compare/merge 2 text files in the same windows More Info »
- Line Number: When edit file, showing line number will make it easier to know exactly changes positions.
- File filters: Include or exclude files that match regular expressions. Other than that, after compare 2 folders, you could filter display item base on file name.
- Include Subfolders: This option lets you control the depth of a folder comparison. Enabling it compares all folder levels
- Copy to: after compare 2 folder, you can select left or right files to copy to different location (example: when release change source)
- Delete Left/Right/Both: after compare 2 folder, you can select left or right files to delete