Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Live for Free: Facebook live app with live stream for YouTube and other social networks, simultaneous livestream, multi-network broadcasting. Cameleon is the broadcaster software for free video streaming, Facebook and YouTube Live streaming from mobile, GoPro, webcams and any CCTV, IP camera. The app is made to open limitless possibilities without the need for technical knowledge.
Live, the best live streaming app - "Easy, simple and extremely powerful. The absolute must-have for everyone working with social media. It saves you a tremendous amount of time and has more features than you'll ever need." More Info »
The easiest (really) and cheapest (free) solution to start your own:
- live streaming, without technical knowledge
- online TV channel or "real world" show
- DIY home security system
- remote baby monitoring and pet camera
- new: stream live video directly to YouTube
Drop, connect, watch!
- turn any camera into a powerful live video streaming tool
- use it with your laptop, phone or tablet
- run it on both Windows and Mac (iOS and Android)
- open limitless possibilities (see ideas)
- broadcast live directly to YouTube with Cameleon and YouTube Live Events
Before you can start streaming on YouTube, you need to download and configure your encoding software. The encoding software allows you to capture content and send it to YouTube to be streamed live - this is where things are getting complicated: bitrate, upstream, bandwidth, audio-channels, encoder, ffmpeg, port forwarding, firewalls, etc... and about two dozen clicks here and there.
For streaming use any camera, your laptop's built-in camera, iPhone, iPad, Android, iSight, USB cameras, common PnP webcams, GoPro HERO and most CCTV IP cameras. With some hacking, you may even use your GoPro or Canon DSLR. Viewing and administration works on virtually any device, desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.