Cameleon is the broadcaster software for free video streaming and YouTube Live streaming from mobile, GoPro, webcams and any CCTV, IP camera. The app is made to open limitless possibilities without the need for technical knowledge.
The easiest (really) and cheapest (free) solution to start your own:
- live streaming, without technical knowledge
- online TV channel or "real world" show
- DIY home security system
- remote baby monitoring and pet camera
- new: stream live video directly to YouTube More Info »
Drop, connect, watch!
- turn any camera into a powerful live video streaming tool
- use it with your laptop, phone or tablet
- run it on both Windows and Mac (iOS and Android)
- open limitless possibilities (see ideas)
- broadcast live directly to YouTube with Cameleon and YouTube Live Events
YouTube Live Streaming with Cameleon!
Before you can start streaming on YouTube, you need to download and configure your encoding software. The encoding software allows you to capture content and send it to YouTube to be streamed live - this is where things are getting complicated: bitrate, upstream, bandwidth, audio-channels, encoder, ffmpeg, port forwarding, firewalls, etc... and about two dozen clicks here and there. Now watch the same process with Cameleon: 1. log in, 2. add camera, 3. publish. Done!
For streaming use any camera, your laptop's built-in camera, iPhone, iPad, Android, iSight, USB cameras, common PnP webcams, GoPro HERO and most CCTV IP cameras. With some hacking, you may even use your GoPro or Canon DSLR. Viewing and administration works on virtually any device, desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.