This freely available OpenSource Software Wikipedia’s popular software engine MediaWiki into a fully-fledged EnterpriseWiki solution. Companies can continue cherishing MediaWiki’s numerous advantages and automation capabilities; with BlueSpice, they can now work even more comfortably, safely and more effectively.
Compered with basic MediaWiki, BlueSpice provides, amongst other, the following enhancements:
1. Comfortable and sophisticated rights and user management capabilities.
2. WYSIWYG-Editor: Working with MediaWiki is now as comfortable as working with any other office application.
3. Workflows, review and sign-off procedures.
4. Easy uploading and inserting categories, images, links and files
5. Creating Checklists
6. Flexiskin: Changing colours, order and logo of the wiki. By the way it is also possible to create different skins for different namespaces.
7. Dashboards: As a user or a admin get the information you need at one spot... More Info »
Numerous additionally available modules allow, for example,
- printing of whole books, chapters or individual pages in your own corporate design.
- editing of existing books and creating new books via Drag’n’Drop.
- professional translation management.
- embedding of numerous Internetapplications in public wikis.
- Linking up of document management systems like Microsoft Sharepoint; as well as Wordpress etc.
Further advantages with respect to the management and administration of your wiki:
BlueSpice is free, OpenSource und not subject to any restrictions with regards to the number of users. There are no licence or other additional costs, no matter how many employees are using the software.
- Existing content is not changed or lost when installing BlueSpice. BlueSpice is simply installed on top of your existing MediaWiki.
- Receive support directly from the software’s manufacturer. The support agents who will aid you have helped to develop and build BlueSpice; they know what they are talking about.