As a ANDROID user, I always feel the need of a Battery app for Alarm, Calibrator, Wipe, Wake-locks, Charging history, Battery stat, Cpu state, Process, Sync off, Power saver, Custom Battery Voltage, Task killer, & Benchmark Testing,. Your search ends here, Battery Kit is all you need.
* Battery Benchmark Testing ( 1 Video, 2 Networks, 3 Audio)
* Advanced Battery Stats( 1 Charge Levels, 2 Graphical Stats)
* Battery History Data ( 1 History Data, 2 Battery Indicator, 3 Charging History )
* Super Advanced Stats (1 Chart View, 2 PIE View, 3 Stat View )
* Wakelock Activities ( 1 Kernel Wakelocks, 2 Partial Wakelock, 3 CPU States )
* Battery Utilities ( 1 Battery, Temperature, Health Fail Alarm 2 App Killer, 3 Power Saver Mode )
* Battery Calibrator!!!
* Battery Wipe!!!
* Battery Life Cycle count !!! ( Checking the possibility ) Future update.... More Info »
Why you need BATTERY KIT?
- One App Solution
- Easy to use with clear description
- Monitor your Battery with clear datas
- Do Battery calibrator, Wipe, etc...
- Alarm – Battery Full, Temperature, Health Fail etc..
- Battery Custom Voltage.
- Battery benchmarking Testing (Audio, Video, Networks).
- Advance App killer .
- Easy to find-out, App battery consumption.
- Battery benchmarking Testing (Audio, Video, Networks)
- Everything you required for Battery
Reason - Why Battery Fails
< Free apps ads Consume 40 to 50% battery, proved by NASA research.
< Temperature goes above certain level
< Using different charges which has High Voltage
< Charging the Battery over night
< Charging the Battery very frequent (like 60 to 100).
< Auto Sync Always on.
< Kept the device in died condition for a longer time( Maybe 3+ days, etc..)
< GPS, Brightness, Bluetooth, Data connection