Helps you rename a batch of files and folders with all kinds of customizable and flexible renaming rules. Especially, rename MP3 files with ID3 Tags and rename photos using EXIF data. it can batch convert and edit your photos, even encrypt your file or folder names with RC4 or Base64.
Generic renaming support:
- All basic rename command supported: prefix, suffix, insert, remove, truncate, replace, uppercase, and lowercase.
- Define a specific part of the filename to change, e.g. insert to specific position count from left or right, remove specific length of characters from specific position count from left or right, uppercase/lowercase the first letter of each word, uppercase/lowercase or remove at specific position, truncate filename to a specific length, remove characters between ‘(‘ and ‘)’...
- Use all kinds of dynamic information to rename files, including: number series, date time, file's date time attribute, random numbers or characters…
- Output renamed files to a different folder.... More Info »
Renaming rules builder – add renaming command to build any kind of renaming rule you want.
- Up to 6 commands can be executed in one batch in the free version.
Add both files and folders to the file list for renaming, you can also select to recursively add files in sub folders.
- Support up to 300 files in the file list in the free version.
File filter support case sensitive, exclude, and wildcard * features.
Favorite rename rules – Tons of predefined favorite renaming rules already included after install, help you to accomplish the popular renaming tasks by one click. You can also modify the existing favorite rules and create your own. Filter for Favorite renaming rules added to help easily group and find the renaming rules.
Support renaming MS Office Word document file using the content of the document.
- Using up to 3 words in the free version.
Plus more features: http://www.foryoursoft.com/batchrename/