AlomWare Reset: Why wait for your PC to reboot? Quickly reset in 10 seconds instead!
Rebooting your PC can be a time-consuming and annoying affair. Did you know that rebooting is only actually needed after a software install or system update? There's no need to suffer it just to freshen your PC's state, or to fix a crashed app that is wasting your PC's resources.
With one click, AlomWare Reset will automatically close all open windows and apps, free up and optimize your PC's memory, terminate non-system processes, and set up your PC as though it were freshly booted (hardware issues excepted) - all in around 10 seconds or less. More Info »
A secondary feature of AlomWare Reset is a "snapshot" function that remembers every app, window, and process running on your PC. After you take a snapshot, you can run new additional apps and processes temporarily, and then close and/or kill these automatically with just one click by restoring the snapshot. Cool!
AlomWare Reset can be used by anyone! It can even run a batch file or executable after resetting, which is perfect for gamers who want to launch their games in a clean-slate environment; or for more serious use, you could set the Windows Task Scheduler to run AlomWare Reset at a specific time of day to reset your PC and auto-run a maintenance tool in one step.
How you'll benefit from AlomWare Reset:
- Save precious time by avoiding the need to boot fresh every day.
- Snapshot your PC to kill new apps/processes not found in the shot.
- Cleanse your PC's state before putting it into Standby every night.
- Close all open windows with a single click, rather than individually.
- Reclaim your privacy by clearing the clipboard and recent doc lists.
- Free as much memory as possible before running a high-end game.
- Remove crashed/frozen apps which can't be closed by usual means.