Adobe Photoshop Comments

rondapuck1206-image

really works

Positive Comment by rondapuck1206 about Adobe Photoshop Apr 2016

i think it's definitely worth the money, it works great and has every tool needed.

robertmu-image

a must

Positive Comment by robertmu about Adobe Photoshop Dec 2015

i really like this app, its great for graphic design and works great for me at work. it's a little expensive but i think is worth it

gregzaid-image

love it

Positive Comment by gregzaid about Adobe Photoshop Dec 2015

i think this is the best graphic design program because it has every tool needed to work with any material.

G

Just the basic instrument for work

Positive Comment by GordonNelson about Adobe Photoshop Oct 2015

My first software purchase and the biggest win. I use that monster to make peoples happy. It make me rich. Must-to-use catefory, allways.

fugikitakeshita-image

Its very much useful

Positive Comment by fugikitakeshita about Adobe Photoshop Aug 2014

Its very much useful for me and my job , it makes it very easy for me now.

The one that i also use for my job and i highly recommend is http://www.onlinephotoshopfree.net .

mirzazamir-image

You can also check out new online Photoshop Editor which is also same like pixlr but really very great editor

frankieliang-image

thanks!

cmspam18-image

Agree, too pricey

Positive Comment by cmspam18 about Adobe Photoshop Jul 2015

great but really expensive

rachelhendersson-image

I really like Adobe Photoshop

Comment by rachelhendersson about Adobe Photoshop Jun 2015

I really like Adobe Photoshop. It's very reliable and looks good enough. But it's price is just too high for my liking. I searched around and found it on danarou com gift shop site.

LPhotoEditing-image

Learns Photo Editing

Positive Comment by LPhotoEditing about Adobe Photoshop May 2015

Super great software!! And also Me and My Team learn all about photo editing from this tutorials

mirzazamir-image

Your shared tools are amazing.

Comment by mirzazamir about Adobe Photoshop Mar 2015

Thanks my friend, for sharing this amazing tools, it make my work lot easier, i Also add 1 tool in your list known as toolpic which is also a amazing photoshop online alternative, It is same like pixlr, the famous editor but better than that, as it has shortcut effect with animation option. Hope it helps ur users

StepanBe-image

Comment by StepanBe about Adobe Photoshop Sep 2014

Amazing photo editor software!

impossible-image

Nothing Like it.

Positive Comment by impossible about Adobe Photoshop and GIMP, Aug 2013

Powerful tool I like to use, does the job. But after getting the hang of GIMP you simply like both, im slowly converting to GIMP. Photoshop is heavy :\ but GIMP may not be fully stable. Stuck between both.

Mighty_Mac-image

Love it

Positive Comment by Mighty_Mac about Adobe Photoshop May 2012

I use this program everyday, at work and at school. It is a must have for anyone dealing with photos or graphics. Its simple enough for a child to draw with, while being complex enough for top notch graphic designers. Nothing will ever come close.