7tag is the easy-to-use tag manager for the busy marketer.
- Manage all your tags in one place: You can add, change, and remove any tag across all your websites with just a few clicks.
- Collect certain pieces of information with triggers: Set up your tags to send information from your websites based on certain actions, such as when a user visits a page or downloads a file.
- Conduct A/B tests without experiencing FOOC: Create synchronous tags and use them in your A/B tests without experiencing Flash Of Original Content (FOOC) - an issue that’s common in other tag managers on the market (e.g. Google Tag Manager). More Info »
- Collect more data from your analytics tools: Implement Google Analytics Events and Piwik Events tracking, and Google Analytics Custom Variables and Piwik Custom Variables and Custom Dimensions to collect more data about your visitors’ behavior and actions.
- Display action-based messages and notifications to your users: Use 7tag to launch pop-up messages and push notifications.
- Specify when a trigger is fired with conditions: Limit firing tags based on user-defined rules to the specific URL paths, DOM elements, or individual forms.
- Test & debug your tags before they go live: Avoid having to play catch-up and fix broken tags in the live environment by previewing your tags and removing bugs before they are deployed.
- Control user access & permissions: Create numerous user accounts and set granular permissions for viewing, editing, and publishing tags.
- Respect your visitors’ privacy by giving them the option to Opt-out of being tracked (with 7tag’s opt-out message) and/or respecting their Do Not Track preferences set in their browser.
- Fast loading with CDN hosting: Your tags will always load instantly thanks to 7tag’s integration with all the popular Content Delivery Networks (CDN).
- API available: Keep all your marketing tools in one place by adding 7tag to your marketing stack with the 7tag API.